If you would like some 1:1 help and advice with any digital parenting issue, we offer the following services
Advice and guidance at our office
Schedule a 1:1 appointment in our office in Killorglin (Co Kerry) and receive specific advice and guidance on any subject such as
- How to review your child’s accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Ask.fm and Vine to ensure they are not exposing themselves to cyberbullying.
- How to make social network and messaging apps private on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Ask.fm and Vine.
- How to block people on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, ask.fm and Vine.
- How to create a family technology agreement in order to set time limits. You can use our template agreement.
- How to create a mobile phone agreement. You can use our template agreement.
- How to restrict who can call or text your child to specific telephone numbers e.g. friends and family.
- How to block certain numbers from calling or texting your child in the future.
- How to monitor what is being said about your child online. You can set up an alert and get notified when your child’s name is mentioned in social media.
- How to monitor what is being texted to your child.
Advice and guidance over the phone
Schedule a 1:1 call and receive specific advice and guidance on any topic that you wish.
The tele coaching option is extremely popular. In a tele-coaching session the coaching is delivered over the phone. Once you are sitting in front of your own PC with a broadband connection you will able to see what is on Evan’s computer. This means that as each point is discussed on the phone you can see everything that is being demonstrated. It is the same as sitting across a desk from each other except you are in the comfort of your own office/home. Many clients find this to be a very convenient and cost-effective option which can be easily fitted into your schedule.